The heritage market of the cultural program of CULTNAT presents “Ayadi Masreya Foundation” whose major goal is to preserve the authentic Egyptian manual product. For that reason, the foundation decided to develop the artisan skills of craftsmen and the handmade products to keep up with the times. The foundation worked in all Egypt’s governorates, for example:
• Aswan: famous of wicker products and plates with Nubian motifs.
• Qena: (Naqadah) is famous for special cotton scarfs and Asersus wood from which dishes, spoons and trays are made.
• Sohag: (Akhmim) is famous for bed covers, kitchen towels and cotton and silk scarfs.
• Assiyut: is famous for beadery Products.
• Fayioum: is famous for porcelain products especially in “Tunis” village.
• Al Bahiyra: is famous for buffalo horns products and kilims
• Sinai: is famous for handmade embroidery.